How would you like to work with a company whose motto is, “How can I help you be successful today? You’re striving for amazing success in what you’re doing, and it’s nice to know there is someone who has the same goal as you. Someone who has “been there, done that” and puts your needs first and foremost.
Your two areas of interest when hiring a writer are (1) quality and (2) price. You want someone that draws upon his/her expertise to create stellar materials while offering tremendous flexibility in the price you are charged…so that it fits into your budget. In a nutshell, it’s not about money. It’s about making sure you receive the greatest return on your investment by working with someone who views the relationship as a partnership.
Here is a quick list of the what I can provide and a little informational blurb for each.
- Articles. I write only 100% original content and pretty much on any topic. These can be from 250 to 500+ words and include articles for posting on web sites, article submission sites, blogs and emails. Sample 1 | Sample 2 | Sample 3 | Sample 4 | Sample 5
- Blog posts. These are also 100% original. You simply provide a topic, or I can come up with one based upon your message. Here is a series of blog posts: Sample 1 | Sample 2 | Sample 3 | Sample 4 | Sample 5
- Press Releases. Again, you receive 100% original content. Each press release includes the typical general information plus quotes/testimonials and contact information.
- Newsletters. Because most people have no idea what to say to their readers and/or how to make money by marketing complimentary projects in their newsletters. I prepare both ezines (online) and traditional, printed newsletters.
- eBooks. There are a lot of great ideas out there…including yours! I can take that idea and start from scratch, or review what you have and take it to the next level.
- Proofing/Editing. If you need a second pair of eyes, let me peruse what you have.
Why not send me an email and tell me about what you’re looking for!
Sharing Life’s Abundance,